What is Growers International (GRWI) Crypto Beginner’s Guide
Growers International is a decentralized cryptocurrency which is designed especially for cannabis growers around the world. A team comprising of cryptocurrency experts, as well as professional cannabis growers, is behind the development of this ER20 utility token. The aim of this digital currency is to promote the growth of all cannabis growers.
The use of the blockchain technology enables the platform to offer agro-technology which is based on the blockchain as well as smart contracts. It is developer friendly and also offers opportunities for interaction, sharing, and learning between members of the community. There is a 1.25 million maximum total supply of the currency while it aims at swapping about 1.2 million coins when forking to the Ethereum blockchain. Once the total supply of 1.25 million tokens is reached, the platform will convert to its eStaking algorithm.
eStaking – Growers International
The eStaking process uses the GRWI utility usage in determining the tokens which a GWRI member is eligible to receive. Members will also receive a part of the GWRI which the platform uses in powering various utilities as more and more users make use of the services and features which it offers. eStake payment follows a percentage based method in the sense that a member with 3% of GWRI will receive eStakes of 3%. Receiving new eStakes does not require users to have a running GWRI wallet any longer with rewards coming in without direct user interaction with the process.
Cultivator Simulator & Mobile/Desktop game
This is available on various platforms including desktop, tablets, and phones. The Unity3D is used in building the game and simulator while a consumer-grade hardware will also allow the use of AR/VR applications. The game is available as a free-to-play design which will have ads in order to generate revenue. The revenue generated is shared among users after conversion to GWRI. On the other hand, GWRI is required to make use of the simulator. Both the simulator and the game offer stream functions and are multi-use to encourage users to exchange tips on the apps.
Roadmap for Growers International
Between the month of July 2017 and May 2018, there were various improvements and updates to the Growers international platform. These include the following:
- Implementing GRWI wallets on various operating systems
- Available on Cryptopia & CCEX exchanges
- The launch of the eCommerce platform
- Listed on Coinmarketcap
- Created a presence on social networks
- Formed partnerships with Cannabis and Crypto industries
- The launch of the Growers Suite Software Toolkit Launch
- Expansion of the GWRI team
From the month of May 2018 to May 2019, the Growers International has listed some of its objectives. Here is a look at what they hope to achieve:
- An Ethereum fork, GWRI.io wallet & tipping, and GWRI.io Megabot release in the 3rd quarter of 2018
- There will also be an Alpha game release in the 3rd quarter of 2018
- The 4th quarter of 2018 will bring about the Seed to Sale Proof of Concept and the Strain Chain Proof of Concept
- The Beta Game Release and GWRI.io sign-ups will also be available in the 4th quarter of 2018
- The Public game release, Mobile App release, and GWRI.io peer to peer marketplace will all be available in the first quarter of 2019
- In the 2nd quarter of 2019, there will be an alpha testing of the Seed to Sale and Strain Chain