What is Centurion Labs (CNT) Crypto Beginner’s Guide
The developers of Centurion labs have one primary goal: to provide reliable, mineable, and exchangeable digital currencies to those who are both experienced in the world of cryptocurrency, as well as those who may be new to the industry. The Centurion platform was created by developers who are well-versed in cryptocurrency and the ways to make it as easily manageable as possible. The blockchain technology that Centurion is based on is incredibly energy efficient while offering a reward system that is both strategic and effective, making it an ideal choice for digital currency in the world of cryptocurrencies.
Benefits of Centurion Labs
Centurion uses a system that is both secure and safe for users to manage their digital currency in an environment that can be considered extremely risky at times. Another aspect that sets Centurion apart from others is that it is considerably more decentralized compared to other digital coins that are currently on the market. The developers of Centurion have made it their primary goal to create a network of digital exchanges that are both seamless and beneficial for anyone who decides to invest in this particular platform.
Faster Transaction Speeds
The Centurion network is capable of handling faster transaction speeds because of a few different factors:
- Level of Security– the algorithm that is used by the Centurion network primarily functions off what is known as the “Blake algorithm” which allows for Centurion to offer a secure transaction space that guarantees an amount of security unlike various other digital currencies
- Effectiveness– in addition to the X11 algorithm being able to ensure a high level of security, as mentioned above, this particular algorithm also allows for hashes of CPU’s and GPU’s to be both incredibly fast and efficient. You can also be assured that you will not have to worry about your GPU’s overheating as they are over 30% cooler compared to others
- Lower Power Costs– as a result of graphic cards not requiring a large amount of power to be mined, users can expect to see a significant decrease in their electricity costs at the end of the month
Mining Opportunities via Centurion
There are two primary sources when it comes to effectively mining any kind of digital currency, that being Proof of Work and Proof of Stake:
- Proof of Work (POW): this is a time-consuming and complex algorithm that is used to confirm that certain calculations were put in place when a new form of cryptocurrency is being created, i.e. Centurion
- Proof of Stake: this particular method secures a specific digital currency network that obligates users to have a certain amount of cryptocurrency (the amount mainly depends on the exact currency)
Both of these methods above are used not only with Centurion, but also with just about any other form of digital currency, although the exact way it is used depends on the platform that the currency is based on.
Centurion is making a slow but steady mark in the world of cryptocurrency and although it may have a ways to go until full completion, potential investors certainly have something to look forward to.